Axle box heating control system (ABHCS)
It is designed to monitor axle box heating based on the microprocessor complex in passenger cars of models 61-779 E (EG), 61-788, 61-7061 ... 61-7065, 62-7066 ... 62-7070.
It provides processing and transmission of data on heating temperature of coach axle equipment to SHR SAUKD MF via RS-485 interface, as well as emergency messages in case of axle boxes overheating above 90 ° C, failures in circuits of control unit, and data generating unit failures.
The kit includes:
- control unit (CU) AAOT.469533.011 - 8 pcs;
- data generating unit (DGU) ААОТ.468157.001 – 8 pcs.;
- data processing unit (DPU) ААОТ.423133.222 – 1 pc.
The main technical characteristics:
- controlled temperature range, ° C - from -50 to +125;
- input voltage range in DC mains, V- from -19 to +30;
- power consumption, W, - not more than 8.
- CU and DGU – U.1 (temperate climate) with allowance for specification - operating ambient temperature range – from -50 to +50 ° C;
- DPU – U3.1 (temperate climate) with allowance for specification - operating ambient temperature range – from -40 to +50 ° C;
- CU and DGU - M27;
- DPU - M25.
The average service life is not less than 20 years.
JSC “Kryukov Railway Car Building Works”