ACSP (Automated control system panel) set
Automated control and diagnostics system for industrial air conditioners.
- automatic (basic)
- manual - in setup mode
The system includes:
- Control panel
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics device (MDD)
- Remote control panel
- Display on the system status at the current temperature of cooled air.
- At the request it displays air temperature, according to which conditioner turns on and off, and inlet water temperature of the conditioner.
- Continuous archiving of emergencies, operative readjustments and conditioner operating hours.
Remote monitoring and diagnostics device:
- MDD has an LCD display, which displays text information and programmed values (settings) of the system, archived information.
- The device power supply in the programming mode and archive view mode is carried out from the control panel. In independent mode - from stabilized power supply included in the delivery set
- MDD has the display illumination.
Remote control panel:
- The remote control panel is used to turn on / off air conditioner and light signaling of the presence of power supply on the control panel.
- There is the preparation / operation indicator on the remote control panel which signals the air conditioner operating mode.
- temperature of the cooled air
- inlet water temperature of the conditioner
- compressor's motor winding temperature
- discharge pressure
- suction pressure
- the difference between suction and discharge pressure
- temperature sensors status (discontinuity and short circuit)
- status of control relays, motor current protection and circuit breakers
- supply mains phase lose monitoring
- time slots formation and monitoring
- Power consumption, W: not more than 50
- Supply voltage, V: 380 V, 50 Hz three-phase mains
- Temperature range, ° C: 0 ... +75
Overall dimensions: control panel: 200 x 400 x 600
Weight, kg: less than 40
Enclosure protection: IP55
Operating temperature range: 0 °С ...+50 °С
Melitopol factory of refrigerating mechanical engineering (Ukraine